In Natural Meditation-II, the attention of the mind is focused on one’s own breathing-rhythm. As breathing is limited to the physical body, the benefits are also limited.
HOW TO PRACTICE:
- Sit comfortably either on a chair having a perpendicular back so that your back is straight or you may sit on the floor spreading a
- Make sure that you are sitting comfortably.
- Now, inhale and exhale deeply (Natural Deep breathing) about 10-15 times.
- Now, close your eyes, easily focus the attention of your mind on your breathing-rhythm (inhaling and exhaling process) and continue to follow your breathing rhythm with attention.
- Keep your eyes closed all the time and also do not move your tongue and lips till the end of meditation.
- Open your eyes after 30 minutes of meditation and get on with your activities.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS MEDITATION:
As The happenings and effects of this meditation are similar to those of Natural Meditation-I to a limited extent.
Those who have adopted this form of meditation may switch over to Natural Meditation – I in course of time.